[OM] Re: voting [was: little rant on e-mail politeness]

Subject: [OM] Re: voting [was: little rant on e-mail politeness]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:46:14 +1000
We got that. Preferential voting for lower houses and Proportional
for upper.
And we use cutting edge technology for voting - a pencil.
(I believe that try as you might, you can't get soft pencil totally
off and out of paper.)

Anybut, we still managed to elect and relect a total bloody drongo so
it matters little I suppose.
And I'll cheerfully get into a shitfight with any Orstalian on this
list about it.
But it prolly won't brew up - for some reason we don't get quite so
excited.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(I'll accept that the USA is sophisticated when it manages to elect
an atheist president).