[OM] Re: Good chuckle

Subject: [OM] Re: Good chuckle
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:53:46 +1000
Ohmygod! I've just had a bone scan and they shot me full of
Technicium. It's bad enough that I have to avoid pregnant women and
babies (well, not babies perhaps, nasty little  smelly noisy unformed
pink blodges) but now I have to avoid the cameras? All of them? Just
because I have an unhealthy glow (unlike the pregnant women). Erk.
Good job I'm ingenious enough to use a wireless remote. Dya think
I'll interfere with the frequencies?

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx