[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:24:02 -0800
Judging by their predecessors, the D200 and D2X, I would guess they
will be very stable for a year or so and then drop about ten percent
where they stay until end of life when they slip a little more. D200
is still selling for $1499 and is being replaced by the D300. The D2Xs
is selling for $4299 and it has also been replaced. That is only 14
percent less than the original price on the D2X and 12 percent on the
D200.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA