[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:29:43 -0800 (PST)
Bob,

I use Noise Ninja to rid people of blemishes. I dont
have enough experience with Photoshop and really only
use PS Elements. However, Noise Ninja seems to work
very well in clearing up skin:

http://tinyurl.com/2es42j

And Chuck - I remember asking how old that woman
is...excellent photo and post processing.

- Ali

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs