[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:55:08 -0500
All I could think was "I did her a favor, what is she turning this
into?".  Her fear of aging and looking older was blatant.  I knew her 5
minutes and didn't think of her that way.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net