[OM] Re: Flash voltages

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash voltages
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:16:49 -0800
> From: donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx (Don Holbrook)
>
> Thanks, Richard.  Never too old to learn.  Will acquire a new meter.

You don't have to break the bank. Harbor Freight had digital
multimeters with 10 megohm input resistance on sale for about five
bucks, as I recall. For that price, I treat them like reading glasses,
and put one in every room that might need one. :-)

:::: God told me to strike at Al Qaeda and I struck them. And then he
instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did. With the might of God
on our side we will triumph. -- George W. Bush
:::: I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the
Almighty Creator. -- Adolf Hitler
:::: Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. --
Dr. Martin Luther King
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>