[OM] Re: LR vs. Photo Mechanic

Subject: [OM] Re: LR vs. Photo Mechanic
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:59:45 +0100
Cc: Stephen Scharf <f4ipilote@xxxxxxxxx>
Quoting Stephen Scharf (23/02/08):
>If I had Photomechanic, I would use it, but as they don't have online
>sales available (still, after 5 years now....), I haven't bought it
>yet, and as I have iViewMedia Pro, that's what I use.

I use PhotoMecanic, which is an excellent piece of software. I simply phoned
them to give my credit card number. And I live in France... Sure, online sales
would be better. But the whole thing went very smoothly.

BTW, on the PM forum, they have said several times that they are working on a
separate program which would be a "DAM"' tool.

Bernard