[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:58:04 -0700
So here the same issue is addressed, but much more carefully by
someone who is well respected in the Nikon community. Nikon D2X vs.
Canon IDsII. 12MP DX format vs. 16MP FF format. The comparison is on
page 8 after you click on D2X review on the index page.

http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html

The difference is there, but not huge.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA