[OM] Re: Chris Crawford Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris Crawford Photography
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:26:45 -0400
See: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnel_cake>
Whether called "fried dough" or "funnel cake" it's something neither my
wife nor I can pass up.  We always share one if we chance across it.
Usually served with powdered sugar but often with something else such as
cinnamon and sugar (in crystal form).  Around here (upstate New York and
near the Pennsylvania border) it's funnel cake.  In the Boston area you
only find fried dough.  If I remember correctly (always a dangerous
assumption)even the Miccosukee indians (south Florida) serve a similar
concoction called fried pumpkin bread.

Chuck Norcutt