[OM] which OM to 4/3 adapter???

Subject: [OM] which OM to 4/3 adapter???
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:24:11 -0400
A friend who purchased an E510 a few months back will be visiting. He
would like to try some of my OM lenses especially the macro stuff and
Tam 400. I only paid modest attention to the posts on which adapters
are best as I don't have an E-X yet. I remember Piers mentioning the
Russian one, but the newer firmware seems to take care of the IS issue.
Does one set the FL of the Z.135mm macro to 135 or 270?  Not sure how
well the focus confirmation flavors work. I told him I was not sure
about which one to recommend , but I knew where to ask. Thanks for any
suggestions.
Mike

Get an E-520, dial in some extra saturation, get a few cheap adapters
and use the same lenses.
You'll not get the same finder but you will get focus check
magnification for those macros.
Andrew Fildes