[OM] Re: e330 question

Subject: [OM] Re: e330 question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:48:55 -0400
The Verizon Fios system plugs into house AC.  This was recently in the
local news.  There have been some complaints that in some cases,
installers took short cuts and the systems may not be properly grounded.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html