[OM] Re: Yellowed 24mm f/2.0 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Yellowed 24mm f/2.0 MC
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:57:13 +1000
Sun is good for killing fungus but I can't see how it would corrected
a lens yellowed by radioactive decay of rare earth elements like
Thorium.
You seem to be in a bit of a funk over these purchases - the best
advice has been given already. Go shoot and see if you like the results.
That's all that counts in the end.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx