[OM] Re: [SPAM] off camera flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] off camera flash?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 19:21:15 +0100
Thanks, Piers.

There was about 10 litres of diesel in the bottom of the tank, plus
the 24 litres diesel I put on top of the petrol to dilute it.  So I
felt that I was OK to drive the 2 miles home from the garage.

Everyone seems to have done it ... ;-).  But it's a dreadful waste of
the fuel, plus feeling a complete prat.

Chris