[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:39:56 -0500
On an EOS camera list. Original reference was to a dpreview
forum, where the person tried several things. I just remember
having hot pixels that were bugging me, and the below procedure
eliminated them. Not sure if it reset the pixel map, or discovers and
maps out new bad pixels. It is important to do the clean with
the lens on and cap on for the re-mapping.

WayneS