Re: [OM] Back from Digest-Lalala-land

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Digest-Lalala-land
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:06:18 -0600
Joel (rising like a Phoenix from the dead) Wilcox wrote:> Dare I hope the OM
list crew continues to make nice and
> occasionally says something good and even worthwhile about Mother Olympus?

Thanks to the help of others, I'm doing my part to keep the OM flame
burning!  The mid-Iowa OM harem is quickly approaching the breadth and depth
of the eastern-Iowa OM harem.  The "OM Living History Farm" is alive and
well and looking forward to a Olympus Group Outing to photograph the eagles
at Lake Red Rock. Rumor has it that T-Scales might join us this year.  I
think his blood has thinned a bit from last winter.  Of course, 2/3 of our
equipment will pay homage to him as it has passed through his hands at one
point.

AG-farmhand-Schnozz