Re: [OM] Anybody use a Kata bag

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody use a Kata bag
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:27:07 -0500
Thanks, Nathan.  The particular bags I saw in use by Will Crockett were
large rectangular bags that were lying open on the ground.  More like
suitcases actually and probably rolled along on a luggage type carrier.
  They may have been these:
<http://www.kata-bags.com/Product.asp?Version=Photo&p_Id=311>
<http://www.kata-bags.com/Product.asp?Version=Photo&p_Id=312>
The gear they were using had been checked as luggage in these bags on
flights from Chicago to San Francisco and New Orleans so they were
probably much more concerned with protection than portability.

I don't need one like that but was surprised when I checked their
website by the variety available from a company I had never heard of.

Chuck Norcutt