[OM] 1/2000 rarely used

Subject: [OM] 1/2000 rarely used
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:23:27 -0500
Thanks for that very clear dissertation. I wondered how you did that.
Mike

All of my sharpening is done in new layers and I click the top one on
and off to evaluate the effect. I then often adjust opacity and fairly
often apply masking to tune the sharpening. With NI I sometimes apply
it
twice, once with and once without resharpening, then mask the layers to
get stronger NR in shadow and low detail areas and retain more detail
elsewhere. I'm just not seeing color shifts when I do this stuff, so
that's a non-issue for me.

Moose