Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:32:44 +0800
I think this has been included in the program mode of some compact digital
cameras, I remember my Canyon S30 goes up to 1/640s and still using F2.8 or
F3.5.

It is a good idea even for DSLR but I have not check the program curve of
4/3. On the other hand, I believe experience DSLR users want to set the
aperture themselves. On some cases DOF is more important than a little lost
in sharpness and on the other cases we may want larger aperture to soften
the background.

C.H.Ling