Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 06:40:40 +1100
Every time I do attendance records at school - in class, wirelessly -
I get something like that (Windoze XP). Three times I get an
unintelligible dialogue box asking if I want to install or update
something. The sysops don't seem to be able to fix it - they don't
even seem to think it much of a problem ("That sort of thing just
happens...).
Three times, every time I open the program. Aaaarrrrggggh!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx