Re: [OM] Sign of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] Sign of Spring
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:51:58 -0500
Hi Moose,

I have to agree that I take flower pictures because 1) they are available,
and 2) they are the pictures that my wife appreciates the most.  It seems
that the photos that get the most comments are street shots that include
strangers or pretty girls ( I like those, too), or those of young children
or pets.  I'm just getting to old to pursue most of those subjects. My
children shots are now of great-grandkids, and even they are hard to keep up
with.

Thanks for your comments.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA