Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:51:34 -0400
Thanks for the comments.  I've shot a fair amount of Portra NC 160 on
people but not so much 400.  I can't ever recall seeing so little
contrast or saturation.  On the other hand, the histograms from the
scans perfectly fitted the total curve between min and max.  They were
fairly easy to adjust once I figured out what I had to do.  I need to do
some experiments with B&W to see if I can salvage something that way.

Chuck Norcutt