Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:02:22 -0600
What a wonderful place to visit! I am always so amazed when I see
pictures of people in such close proximity to the Blue Herons...they are
so skittish and shy over here.
My kids would really enjoy it. Paddle boats are great fun!
Perhaps someday we will be fortunate enough to take you up on the invite
to visit your city. :-)

I really like this image:
http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=StoweLake&image=IMG_0658rtcrii.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the images when you post them.

Candace