Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:32:48 +1000
John Hudson wrote:
> I've seen Cirque du Soleil on tv several times .................
> their performances are beyond stunning.

I bought tickets for some friends, me and The Loved One for his 50th
birthday when Cirque du Soleil (I can't remember which performance) was
in Sydney. He was enthralled and absolutely loved it. Me...I just kept
waiting for an extraordinarily bad fall to happen, and not in a
hilarious Funniest Home Videos "football in the groin" kind of way, but
in an anxious "OMG! I can't watch! We're going to be able to hear the
bones snap!" kind of way. If he wants to go again, he can go by himself.

Which is to say, even if backhandedly, that it is amazing and
spectacular and well worth it, at least once.

Cheers,
Marc (Is there a -phobia for someone scared of juggling acts?)
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery