Re: [OM] He's baaaack!

Subject: Re: [OM] He's baaaack!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:02:07 -0400
But I did. I did. In order to save a precious spot on this beloved
planet from further trampling beneath the iron-shod jackboots of
humanity, I have refused to reveal its location, thus apparently
sacrificing myself, not to mention my sacred honor, for the good of
Mother Nature, aka Gia. How much more effing liberal can you get than
that? <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com