Re: [OM] SP Systems Power Pack w/T32

Subject: Re: [OM] SP Systems Power Pack w/T32
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:15:19 -0400
Yes, you need two Quantum CO3 cables (one for each flash).  I use radio
slaves to fire the flashes.  The easiest thing to do to sync a pair of
T32s is to join them with a short TTL cable (such as the 0.3 meter) at
their side ports.  But, since you will want to install them in some sort
of shoe you can use a hot shoe and any kind of "Y" arrangement from
there.  I like to use Paramount Cords "miniphone to female hot shoe"
which, for my Alien Bees radio slaves plugs directly into the slave
unit.  For two flashes you could build or buy some sort of miniphone Y
plug. <http://www.paramountcords.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PW-MHSF1&cat=85>

Note the different hot shoes on the T32 arrangement I showed before
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/gear/Umbrella%20adapter%20mounted%20on%20tripod%20%232.jpg>
When the two flashes are joined with a short TTL cable one can run a TTL
cable into the T20 connector at right or any sort of PC cable into the
hot show adapter at left.

Chuck Norcutt