Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(
From: khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 03:40:28 +0800
2009/10/14 Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> > > I also miss multi spot metering. Where is the unbeatable OM4 light
> > > metering system?
> >
> > Coming! Coming! But just not in the E-4 yet. But it's coming!
> >

> Western Hemisphere Zone-10 is predicting it next year, but not in an
> Olympus.  :(
>
> However, read it here, read it now--it will not work correctly when using a
> polarizing filter. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it. The company
> which will bring it out first has a little issue with artificial
> intelligence getting in the way of a good idea.

We are aware of this one. We know who it is anyway. But if you want accuracy
and (better) sensitivity, we believe we're still the ones to show the way.
If saving up $10 buys you only half a cake, I'd suggest you wise up and
borrow another $10 to get the full deal even if it means you'll have to be a
little more patient.

K.

> AG
> --

Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people” - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney