Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:01:26 +0800
I have no problem with Silkpix either, I have the free version (2.0E) and
the 3.0SE (came with Pana FZ18). It took me a few minutes the first time to
find out how to convert and save the file. I also purchased the Capture One
years ago, when it gave me a free upgrade to Capture One 4, it also took me
some time to find out how to setup the convert/save path but I wouldn't say
it is difficult. I never read their software manual, it just took some
clicks and trial.

BTW, both workflows are better than ACR and I like the Silkpix color better.

C.H.Ling