Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:49:24 +0800
So in your case I will shot at -1 to -2 stop at ISO1600 to ISO800, closely
monitor the highlight warning blinking.

Exposing to the right is useful for camera has objectionable noise even at
ISO100 like the Pana FZ18 I have. With the 5D II I usually shoot at -2/3
stop, use shutter piority and auto ISO mode if a safe shutter speed is
required (low light). for E-1 I use -1/3 stop as E-1's exposure was more
stable and accurate.

C.H.Ling