[OM] Re LEICA M6 Titanium.

Subject: [OM] Re LEICA M6 Titanium.
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:31:40 +0000 (GMT)
Yup,
    Thats the model I bought from Ffordes 3 years ago at a VERY good price. It
really is a piece of engineering ! Love it even more than my 4Ti's and OM3.
Condition about 90%+ small skag on bottom edge...previous owner dropped the
baseplate?
It just feels good in the hand. Some people are put off by the "Ostrich
leather" covering but I like it.
It has one design flaw however. The shutter speed dial numbers are off white on
a Titanium plated finish (like the rest of the metalwork it is
plating/anodising) This makes it difficult to read under poor lighting
conditions. Numbers need either to be black filled OR a black anodised dial
used with white numbers. This shows clearly in the pictures.

Cant afford fancy plated lenses so use a mixture of cheaper leica lenses or
Voigtlander. It is one camera I really enjoy using for B+W..and 15mm
voigtlander lens is amazing
Even though camera is only Titanium plated I would NOT swop it for an OM Ti!
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK