Re: [OM] My GF-1 as conversation piece

Subject: Re: [OM] My GF-1 as conversation piece
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 11:44:13 +0100
:-)

But you should return, Moose.  It remains a beautiful city with some of the
most glorious architecture, all in a small area which is easily accessible (but
closed to those ghastly, huge coaches which purport to provide tourists with
the sights).

Some of that lead, around the UK, is the target of thieves; but now it's also
copper wire that is being stolen resulting in loss of telephone, internet or
train journeys.

Chris