Re: [OM] Which Grad ND system if any do you like?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which Grad ND system if any do you like?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:09:55 -0500
>Do you want some coaching with the Mail client on your i-Thingy, Ken?
>You can travel around with your OM List now ... :-)

Well, at issue is that I have gmail functioning as my email aggregater
which is pulling from three different domains/addresses. If you are
using the gmail web-based user-interface to "Reply" to an email, it is
smart enough to know which source account it was from and will reply
from that account.

However,

If you use the Apple email client app (or the email app in the Palm
Centro) that source information is lost and when you reply you end up
replying from the gmail address.

It wouldn't be so bad if I had my OM List account as the gmail
account, but due to spamming, I use a different one to keep things
separate.

BTW, the Clinometer app is very useful. Leveled three pictures around
the house last night.

Why Apple didn't stick a USB port on this thing is beyond me. Maybe
they failed to grasp the concept of "Universal" in USB.

AG