Re: [OM] IMG: Applying Fill Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Applying Fill Flash
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:23:19 -0500
Thanks, Moose.  You will probably see that I worked it out, as I responded
to Chuck.  My flash unit triggers with 20.5 volts with new batteries, but
the E-510 is limited to 6 volts.  I think there is an interface that will
protect the camera circuit, but I have not pursued that.  A newer flash
might be a better investment.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA