Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:23:17 +0100
This has been a really fascinating and illuminating (sorry!) exchange - and
for once I can contribute definitively.  The thread on the T20 TTL
autoconnector  is a standard tripod thread, 1/4 inch Whitworth at 20 threads
per inch. If you really cab't get any in Belgium, Olafo, I can send some to
you.

Piers