Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip - Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip - Jim N.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 00:51:48 +0800
Our monitor can only display 8 bit information (24 bit RGB). TIFFs are
mostly non compressed (and not compress very well), JPEG is compressed
image, some informations are lost during the compression. In many cases the
quality loss is very little unless you use very high compression rate. I use
level 11 in PS, I cannot distinguish its quality from TIFF.

C.H.Ling