Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip - Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip - Jim N.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:59:47 -0500
Thanks for the clarification, C.H.  When I save jpegs, I normally use level
12 in PS Elements unless the destination places a limit on file size.

So, it appears that I can convert to 8-bit and do a final cleanup of my
images without losing any quality in the displayed image.  That helps me in
my decision making.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA