Re: [OM] I think that I might have hit on a "Fang" this morning

Subject: Re: [OM] I think that I might have hit on a "Fang" this morning
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:21:15 -0400
I am with Dorris on this one :)

Heck, I have found myself more times in this seller's position than in the
buyer's position.  When someone buys something from me in ebay, and they
complain that there is a problem, I have no way or knowledge to tell if they
are honest or trying to extract a refund from the deal and I am usually
happy to settle the case by giving them a refund.  The same thing happened
here and as Chuck said, the seller had the option not to sell it but decided
to do it, so most likely he was happy with the deal.  Everyone is happy, so
end of story :)

George