Re: [OM] IMG: Japanese red and yellow - haiku

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Japanese red and yellow - haiku
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:44:57 +1000
I use GMail's webmail. At the moment I am using it on Chrome on the
Mac, but I may have written and sent your example email from GMail's
mobile webmail on Safari in the iPad.

I'll go have a look around though...it's not the first time GMail
webmail has caused some idiosyncratic formatting issue, so maybe
something has crept in again, and it's not Eudora. Does it only happen
on emails sent from GMail addresses?

Cheers,
Marc
http://gallery.parknmeter.com