Re: [OM] IMG The Art Depot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG The Art Depot
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:27:22 -0500
You might not believe it but I started out shooting B&W and doing my own
processing in an army post darkroom.  But I never enjoyed it very much.
  I even had my own darkroom in my house for 10 years along with a
Beseler 23C enlarger.  But I never enjoyed it very much.  I abandoned
the darkroom after a move to our first Florida house... a place where
one would have to cool the "cold" tap water if you wanted to process the
film at 68 degrees F.

I've never been concerned about exploiting color shifts between UV and
IR.  I don't even know what it means and don't expect to.  I don't own
an OM-3Ti but I do own an OM-4.  I might even use it in a week or so.
Nice camera but it has a lousy histogram display.

I also have a pretty nice scanner, an Epson V700.  But I don't enjoy
using it.  I consider it a necessary evil.

Chuck Norcutt