Re: [OM] IMG: The Cub

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Cub
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:11:17 +0000
Dreadful!

Since hearing of a girl walking off the front of the wing of a powered glider
(a student allowed by the captain to go and get something for her headset) I
have taken pains to emphasise to my students that they always walk to the back
of the wing to egress the aircraft, normally or in an emergency.

Chris