[OM] And yet another dog photo

Subject: [OM] And yet another dog photo
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 18:00:54 +0200
Heres our bundle of trouble although at 20 months I think no longer a
puppy and he is really difficult to photograph for some reason.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc/1774547380_HZsnckV>

Excuse the  quality but I am in the process of moving from aperture
lightroom 4 and Cai is not well (although not worryingly so now) but
taking up a lot of time.

I decided the other night after showing my wife a few images in aperture
and LR4 and she preferred (as do I) the LR4 rendering stating they look
sharper and maybe more contrast, I tried matching them in aperture with
a bit of tweaking but she still preferred the LR4 view of my images so
with the better printing option I think its worth the the effort. This
may only be true with the canyon images I haven't compared the E-1 or
E-3 renditions.

Previews, this may seem a stupid question but to see an image at its
best what size should the preview be, isn't it the preview that you make
the changes to so surely it must relate to the screen size i.e if I have
a 1920x1200 monitor then should I make the preview 1800X1100 so that I
see it at its best OR do you all adjust at full resolution (I think I
remember Candance mentioning viewing at full screen) or in other words
how the heck do previews work.

Thanks IanW