Re: [OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:20:10 -0500
> I couldn¹t find any photos of Nixon, Ford, or Carter using them, so Reagan
> may possibly have been the first. It would be nice if rightwing nutters
> would stop lying, but then again that would prohibit you from talking.

Ahem. I guess I should have included the paragraph I deleted before
sending that identified the similarities in the inability to speak
without a teleprompter with the previous president. DO NOT assume that
I singled him out. Besides, even the most left-wing commentators have
keyed in on Mr. Obama's inability to go off-script without it getting
all tortured. Seriously, it is painful to watch no matter which side
of the political spectrum a person is on.

Right winger?  I'm registered Green Party. Would you care to rethink
that assertation?

AG