Re: [OM] OM-D gets high praise locally

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D gets high praise locally
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:22:31 -0400
Do you still own and use the 5D?  What situations call for it?  I've
been opposed to a smaller camera based on image quality and inability to
have much control over depth of field.  On the other hand, it has slowly
been dawning on me that most of my shooting these days is landscape
where I'm looking for maximum depth of field.  And IQ seems to be a
rapidly moving target.

Chuck Norcutt