Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:59:56 -0500
> A picture tells many stories
> http://www.blurb.fr/books/1896084
> I quite sure this is one of Tina's, the first ever brassed M8, right
> Tina?  ;-)

That's just sick in a cool kinda way. It seems like there are three
kinds of Leica owners. Some buy them for investment. Some buy them for
jewelry. Some use them all up. I suspect that Tina probably fits the
last description. I'm sure there are a few people in the first two
camps that say "impressive" out loud, but then run to the bathroom to
hurl or cry.

Other than the monitor damage, it looks like it should be good for a
few more hundred thousand pictures yet.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx