Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:57:19 -0500
On Thu, Oct 18, 2012, at 03:36 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Joel wrote:
> > If folks like that think they
> > represent their cause well with such antics, God bless 'em.
>
> Honestly, now. Do you really think her behavior was any worse than the
> cock fight inside the venue?

The question is about who was invited and why.  She basically knew that
she could try to disrupt the proceedings, get away with it, and also get
some pub.

> If you haven't figured it out from my last post, I've decided to
> change my mind on who I was going to vote for. My voting record will
> stay intact. We'll never reform the two-party rule until enough people
> stop voting for the two parties. An example of this is the fact that
> when I fill out my voter registerization card, that I have the option
> of "Green Party". But once my card comes back, it's automatically
> changed to "no party". Sorry, but that's a little bit offensive to me.

The party affiliation simply facilitates primary/caucus participation.
Do the Greens have primaries or caucuses, and if so, do they want to
keep non-Greens out?

Anyway, I admire your loyalty.  That is infinitely more attractive for
the cause of the Greens IMHO.

Joel W.