Re: [OM] IMG: Magic Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Magic Photos
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 01:35:12 -0200
true, nobody is always right.
but it's right to keep on learning.
btw, i have some questions for you since 2006 .... lol.
anyway, you made me think a lot, as many people here did too.
in the end, i concluded one doesn't see with good eyes only, but with
one's whole mind / soul.

but i agree on your appreciation on the green hue, and the half-stop over !
and never on sRGB ! unless intended for monitor display - tongue in
cheek now, cannot type a smiley.
sorry about this quick reply, i'm almost asleep, typing with my right
hand while holding this asus x44h on my left -

nite, CH - thanks for answering.

fernando.