Re: [OM] Way OT] Global warming, was: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] Way OT] Global warming, was: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:32:43 +0800
Just mentioned in previous post, I do concern about waste of energy.
Actually, we use much less energy than many others, we don't own a car, just
use public transportation. We travel very little. Like many Chinese, our
food consumption are low (ok, I believe the Indian consume even less).
Actually, the best way to save the earth is reduce population, we have two
children so eventually we don't contribute to the increase the problem nor
helping it.

C.H.Ling