Re: [OM] Kodak 3v lithium batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak 3v lithium batteries
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:50:24 -0500
I'll second Moose's recommendation of (if not this particular charger) a
charger which can do each cell individually.  I have two old chargers
(expensive for their day) which only charge in pairs.  The problem with
pairs is that, if you have a single cell that's failing, pairing it with
a good battery can drag the other battery down.  I've never had an
Eneloop failure but my original set of NiMH batteries was 8 Panasonics
(but not pre-charge type).  They are all gone now dying out one by one.
  Trying to figure out which was which with a charger that works only in
pairs is difficult.

If any of my Eneloops begins to fade I'll probably finally replace my
chargers with something better.

Chuck Norcutt