Re: [OM] LR5 beta

Subject: Re: [OM] LR5 beta
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:04:29 +0100
No, Andrew knows that he can just do a Spotlight search.  I've had to do it so
many times because of my stupidity.  And the Time Machine backup, sometimes
from years ago, has brought me back original image files which I deleted by
mistake.

I'm still using Aperture, although I am starting to despair of there being a
newer version to compete with LR.

Chris