Re: [OM] LR5 beta

Subject: Re: [OM] LR5 beta
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:23:43 +0200
Finally Apple have got around to supporting the xtrans sensor and
aperture would now see me raw files, I haven't done a comparison test
yet but with LR5 on its way and the fact that LR4 equals and someways
betters Aperture 3 - LR5 will be a real leap forward. I was quite loyal
to apple but they are too slow to add cameras, waiting 9 months for raw
support is too long for me so I don't see me going back to aperture.

BTW I don't know what's wrong with my eyes but I didn't notice the huge
improvements with the redone adobe raw converter for xtrans sensors, I
did find a new sharpening suggestion but I don't see huge improvements.

I am also dreading my macbook failing as I don't want to have to buy a
new one with glossy screen and inability to upgrade.