Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: "Johnie Stafford" <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:58:59 -0500
Well sure, I could do it the EASY way :)

I did consider swapping Fn1 and Fn2, but the Multi-Function setting isn't
available on Fn1 and I haven't had it long enough to decide that I don't
want a button configured as Multi-Function. I might come back there at a
later date.

For now, since it seems to be pretty easy for me to swap to a right eye
operation, I'll give that a shot.

Johnie Stafford
McKinney, TX
jms@xxxxxxxxx